Vizta Dgtl is looking for an experienced 3D Artist to join our team and work on an exciting cross-platform project at the intersection of fashion and gaming that is currently in development. You will have direct impact on the quality and feel of our game by designing beautiful characters, garments and environments to bring our gaming world to life,
We offer you a chance to join a rapidly growing international team of passionate and talented game makers and you will be given ownership in your field and support to execute as well as learn new skills and abilities. On top, as we are a startup, you’ll have an active role in shaping our game and studio culture.
We’re looking for somebody who’s a problem solver with a great understanding of quality and feel of textures and materials as well as being able to execute in scope and timeline.
- Work closely with concept art, tech and game design to define and create assets.
- Model and texture high-quality assets, high-poly and low-poly versions
- Deliver high-quality art assets and ensure their efficient integration in the game
- Take ownership of the work developed and make sure it fits within the game standards and needs
- Define and improve the graphical pipeline and tools
- As an early team member you will drive initiatives such as mentoring, research, and art direction
- Preferably with 4-5 years of experience as a 3D Artist
- Skilled in a 3D Software such as Blender, 3DS Max or Maya.
- Skilled in the Substance Suite and ZBrush.
- Proficient in a 2D authoring software Photoshop or other
- Experience with Unity 3D
- Create quick and detailed 3D and low poly models and drawings that could be anything from environments to character models, garments or props.
- Capable of creating character and garment Animations and others in the 3D environment
- Willingness to learn and improve knowledge, performance and workflows
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English