Vizta Dgtl is looking for an experienced UI / UX designer to join our team and work on an exciting cross-platform project currently in development. If you want to wow players with the best UI and unrivaled user experience, look no further and get in touch!
As a Senior UX designer, you will work closely with our game designers, programmers, and artists to bring our game experience to life. Third-person games on touch devices can sometimes feel overwhelming and clunky, so we are looking for someone with fresh ideas to decrease perceived complexity and make minute-to-minute gameplay a joyful experience.
We expected you to work directly in the engine, being able to implement the ideas and solutions you have designed.
We offer you a chance to join a rapidly growing international team of passionate and talented game makers and you will be given ownership in your field and support to execute as well as learn new skills and abilities. On top, as we are a startup, you’ll have an active role in shaping our game and studio culture.
- Create UX flows and mockups based on feature designs
- Implement UX flows and UI functionality working directly in the engine
- Create assets in Illustrator and Photoshop based on a style guide for the game
- Work very closely with the design and art team
- Excellent understanding of UX and interface design in games, especially mobile games
- Experience in creating game UI/UX for mobile devices,
- 3+ years of experience working in a gaming studio
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of Unity, or similar game engine
- Able to understand technical implementations, limitations, and scalability
Nice to have
- Experience in creating game UI/UX for cross platform games
- Understanding of typography and color theory